- Autonomous political
- Autonomy statutes
- Legal regime
- Transfer royal decrees
- Operating rules of the Joint Committees of transfers
- Transfer statistics: Transfers approved (1978-2019) and full of joint commissions of transfers by State legislatures
- Basic data on transfers XIV state legislature (since 03-12-2019)
- Basic data on transfers XIII state legislature (since 21-05-2019)
- Basic data on transfers (XII state legislature (since 19-07-2016)
- Basic data on transfers XI state legislature (since 13-01-2016)
- Basic data on transfers X state legislature (since 14-12-2011)
- Basic data on transfers IX state legislature (since 01-04-2008)
- Basic data on transfers VIII state legislature (since 02-04-2004)
Regional Participation in Comitology (EU Committees)
According to article 290 tratadode functioning of the European Union (TFEU), the European Commission implements legislation at Community level. in particular, each legislative act specifies the scope of the implementation powers assigned to the Commission by the Council of the European Union. in this context, the Treaty stipulates that the Commission should be assisted by a Committee, in accordance with a procedure known as comitology. ” “
The term "" comitology, therefore, sums up the system by which the Commission exercises the implementing powers conferred the legislature of the European Union, with the assistance of committees of representatives of the Member States.
Committees are forums for debate made up of representatives of Member States and presided over by Commission officials who allowing the latter to establish a dialogue with national administrations before take implementing measures. in this way, the Commission ensures that these measures are best suited to the reality of each country. most committees met several times a year (generally in Brussels.
The “comitology ” is regulated, since 1 March 2011, by Regulation (EU) 182 / 2011 of the European Parliament and the Council, which lays down the rules and general principles concerning mechanisms for control by Member States of the exercise of implementing powers by the Commission.
In the case of Spain, the autonomous communities have been gradually increasing its involvement, which has now reached deun more centenarde the committees of the European Commission. this participation is concrete form part of the Spanish delegation on these committees as and when they meet the following requirements:
- The powers of the autonomous communities on the areas dealt with by the different committees.
- The expressed willingness of a significant number of autonomous regions or the existence of a specific interest that advises participation in the corresponding committees.
- The availability of staff with sufficient technical training to participate in the meetings of the committees and to maintain a working relationship with a regional administration.
Delfuncionario assistance or técnicodesignado by the Autonomous Community to meetings of a certain committee will have the effect of representing all the autonomous communities.